Having lived near Western Washington University for almost four years, we were excited to move out to the peace of the country. Our neighbors are diary farmers, berry farmers, and a cheese farm! We love it out here and are excited we now get to have puppies in our home! We have been working with dogs for about three years and still can't get enough.
We were trained with hands on experience by Annie from Annie's Doodles. She has been breeding pups for 10 years and is a respected breeder in the Northwest. With having the additional bonus of her being my mother-in-law, we have taken on the Golden branch of Annie's Doodles.
Evergreen Doodles is also an exclusive member of the Premium Breeders List. What does that mean? We meet specific requirements of quality in care for our dogs and must complete a comprehensive list of genetic testing. This also means we are held accountable by a third party to uphold these high standards. You can learn more about it by The Premium Breeders’ site.
Please look around our site and give us a call if you think we are the breeders for you. We are happy to answer any questions you might have so don't hesitate to ask.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- We only breed dames and sires that have passed all their tests and will provide copies of their paperwork on puppy pick-up day
- We will complete their first round of shots and first round of de-worming
- We will provide a collar and leash for you to take home
- We will send you home with a little bag of the dog food they have been eating
- We will send out a "Puppy Pack" with information and tips for training your new puppy
- We will provide weekly updates with photos and videos of the puppies
- We will care for your puppy in a safe, clean and loving environment
- We provide a two year health guarantee towards all the health tests we do on our dames and sires
- And of course an adorable, loveable, and energetic Doodle puppy!